Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lets wreck this baby!

We went to our first rally last week. What a blast! Met some really great people had had a fantastic time. Next one out here is scheduled for April on the Northern California Coast. We are planning to go but I thought we need a little interior work done first. Well one thing turned to another and I am now doing a complete interior overhaul. Floor, electrical, plumbing cabinets and anything else I can do. This is the starting point.


After a few hours gathering tools, drilling rivets and finding hidden screws this is what I ended up with.



Of course, the required dog picture!

5 comments:

Frank Yensan said...

Oh John, you have gotten into it now... it is all up hill from here.

utee94 said...

That's what I call a "sudden change!"

Can't wait to see what you do, keep it up!

-Marcus

alumanutz said...

Thanks for the feedback guys. Sometimes I wonder if anybody is reading this stuff. Its a pain to do if nobody is gonna read it!

utee94 said...

Frank reads every day. He gets made when the rest of us do not post. Don't disappoint Frank! ;-)

Just kidding, I'm reading every day too. I know it takes time, so thanks very much for the documentation!

-Marcus

Tom said...

Good looking dog there.