Got some more torn out today. I think they must have an entire staff of engineers to figure how to put in just a couple of extra rivets to keep it interesting.
Several rivets later and a whole bunch of rusty screws that were covered in carpet cement, here we are!
You know how it is," while I'm in this far, I will take a look at this". Good thing I did. This is the inlet to the water heater and the copper pipe feeding it. Good thing I checked it now.Plugged solid. Another item to add to the list!
So far, this is the worst floor damage I have found. There was a missing piece of sealant along the side of the water heater door.
You know ole "Blue eyes had to make an appearance!
Best Gardening Channels on You tube
1 day ago