Got the floor patch installed. One thing I didn't count on is that the elevator bolts I bought have a 1" dia head on them. You can't tighten them down enough to go flush with the plywood floor. I used a Forstner bit to drill thru the first ply of wood, tightened the bolt then covered with a latex caulk. While I was at it I caulked the seam. I also removed another piece of interior sheet.
We are about to get our first rain here in No. California. I have holes above all of the windows where the PO had installed "Eyebrows". I removed then as they were all torn up. I filled the holes with "Pop" rivets then Vulcam. To cover this mess I am installing new eyebrows over all the windows.
Best Gardening Channels on You tube
1 day ago